|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
Found a bug in Nvu Help?
- View all open Nvu Help bugs and make sure that your bug hasn't already been reported. If your bug has already been reported, you can add yourself to the CC list of that bug to see its progress.
- If your bug has not already been filed, then open a new bug. Make sure you look below to see what you should include in your report.
What to include in a bug report:
- Nvu Help version number
- The Operating System that you reproduced the bug on
- Steps to reproduce your bug
- What should happen
- A long, thorough description of your problem
Remember that the more in-depth the bug report is, the more likely it is to be fixed.
View a Bug by Bug Number:
Latest bugs filed for nvuhelp
|10887||Build a "start" page|
|10774||nvu help index needs help :)|
|10772||selection problem when going between 1st and 2nd heading.|
|10771||Make left navigation in documentation collapsible|
|10760||Add "Copy" to contextual menu|
|10759||F1 does not open Help|
|10563||throbber has disappeared|
|10562||split composer_help into multiple files|
|10561||"Publishing Web Pages" has a broken left navigation|
|8364||Help Viewer looses panels|
To receive access to edit bugs for this project, please contact the project owner.